Role Status: Full Time / Contract + Work from home with some travel
Salary Range: Dependent on experience; Starting from INR 40,000 per month; Negotiable
Reports to: CEO
Engages with: Program Manager, Community Sales Manager, Campaign Manager – Media
Curiosum Tech Private Limited is an event and media management platform dedicated to providing knowledge resources for individuals interested in science, technology, and engineering applications. We strive to introduce concepts and projects that are committed to an all-rounded education and that promote long-term sustainability, through connecting industry experts with the community.
Curiosum Tech was listed as one of the Top 100 startups at the Maharashtra Startup Week 2021.
We are recruiting for a Technical Operations Lead. We are expanding our line of events and services, and as such we are seeking a potential candidate for the role above for a long-term involvement. If you think that events such as Formula Bharat could be improved further because of your leadership, and if you believe in the value such platforms provide for the engineering student community, then we invite you to apply for this role!
- Education Background: Minimum – Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical or similar engineering profiles
- Electrical vehicle powertrain design / manufacturing (required)
- Formula Student background in a leadership role (preferred)
- Design and hands-on build experience (preferred)
- Intermediate Level in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (preferred)
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to work on weekends / odd-times (based on calendar appointments)
- Fluency in English language (recommended)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to resolve conflicts; ability to find feasible solutions
The Technical Operations Lead will engage in the following activities within their role:
- Closely involved with expanding EV platform initiatives within Curiosum Tech.
- Developing and updating rules documents for our events.
- Developing protocols and procedures for technical operations of events (on-site and online).
- Training document reviewers, technical inspectors and judges in their respective domains.
- Managing document reviews – especially Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Electrical Safety Forms documents.
- Overseeing document reviewers for all events and all categories.
- Ensuring timelines are met for document reviews.
- Tabulating penalties and scoring for all events.
- Working closely with the Program Manager and event leads to ensure smooth operations of our events.
- Creating value addition for student community through technical partnerships.
- Meeting with student community around India and facilitating mentorship.
- Creating value addition for student community through technical partnerships and content creation.
- Participating as an EV Mentor in the Membership with Formula Bharat Program.
- Managing technical, track and timing operations of our events.
- Creating and dispersing relevant technical content for our student community.
- Building and fostering relationships with the volunteer community.
- Ensuring event equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Working with reviews and feedback from student, volunteer and sponsor community to improve our platform.
- Work from home (primarily; travel required for specific meetings and events)
- Flexible hours
- Performance bonuses (scheduled and one-off offerings)
- A team that believes in growing together
Apply at email@example.com