TruckX is one of the most exciting Bay Area startups in the Trucking & Telematics industry. Using a combination of Hardware & Software, we are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support more than 50,000 customers. And this is just the beginning.
As an Engineer on the TruckX team, you will be responsible for the design and development of TruckX’s newest products. And you would thrive in a fast-paced environment that would require you to wear many hats.
What we expect you have accomplished
- 5-8 years of firmware development experience.
- Design and develop embedded software/firmware for 16, 32 bit and ARM microcontrollers.
- Development experience with any RTOS is desired.
- Design and implementation of SW architecture for the various products.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot firmware and hardware issues.
- Handle firmware builds and release cycles.
- Good programming language skills C/C++ (proficiency in other languages such as python, rust, etc. would be a definite advantage).
- Working knowledge of communication protocols, SPI, CAN, I2C etc.
- Ability to analyze schematics, and hands on with analyzers and debugging tools.
- Collaborate with the hardware team, for design and development.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of IoT would be an advantage.
- Love the world of firmware, bits and bytes.
- And you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical Discipline.
Why join us?
- Bootstrap startup with exposure from software to hardware.
- Fun work environment.
- Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers.
- Part of the core engineering team building our next wave of products