This position is a teaching/training K-12 school students in the field of STEM/STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) education and experiential learning. The ideal candidate must be confident in dealing, mentoring, motivating and teaching school students to build aptitude toward STEM/STEAM learning and manage a full-fledged STEM lab in an educational institute.
About us: Aviotron Aerospace, is a premier Ed-Tech organization for schools and students focused on imparting STEAM based experiential learning solutions through trending technologies such as Aerospace, Space, Drones, Designing, E-Vehicles and much more with an ultimate aim to provide internship and career opportunities for students in the mentioned domains. Website – www.aerobay.in
- Teach and train K-12 students in STEM/STEAM learning through various machineries, kits and products.
- Manage a full-fledged STEM lab in an educational institute including inventory management and repair and maintenance of all machineries.
- Learn, understand and evolve your knowledge on various STEM domains such as Aerospace, Space, Drones, Robotics, Designing and much more.
- Dealing with school management and ensuring classes and activities are not hindered by managing timetable, preparing for important events and planning competitions.
- Maintain effective and professional relationship with all stakeholders including students, parents, school and their staff.
- Recording and maintaining training data along with students’ performance, activities, competitions and parent reach-out and relay the same to company at regular intervals.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- BTech/BEng in Aerospace/ECE/Mechanical/Mechantronics from a reputed university.
- Freshers are preferred but if you have experience in teaching along with required qualifications, you are most welcome to apply as well.
- Prior designing experience in software such as CATIA/Solidworks/Sketch-up is mandatory. Even college level experience will be considered.
- Knowledge on Coding languages (MIT Scratch, C, C++, Python etc.) preferred. Bonus – Knowledge and experience on Robotics (Embedded C, Arduino, Raspberry-PI)
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to work in fast paced environment is must.
- Prior indulgence in STEM activities/Robotics/Coding/Aeromodelling competitions during your graduation will be preferred.
- Knowledge of MS office along with basic computer proficiency is mandatory.
- Finally, a will to adapt and learn new technologies at every stage should be present.
- No Back logs and minimum 65% in all semesters is mandatory for applying.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Internship period (3 months) – Stipend of Up to INR 10,000/month
- Post successful completion and placement at a school – INR 25,000/month
- PF, Health Insurance and Travel benefits included.
- High growth opportunities available.