Additional Job Description
- Working knowledge of GA process, vehicle Structure, Equipment & material handling systems.
- Working knowledge in Technomatic Process Simulate, Teamcenter, MS Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of PLM Structures, Methodology & interface with manufacturing.
- Basic understanding of the automotive new product development process (GxDP & GLP).
- Data analysis and research to assess process improvement opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to work with intercultural & multi-disciplinary teams to achieve enterprise goals.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of result.
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, takesinitiative/self-directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile Engineering discipline.
- 4+ years of GA process & simulation experience from Automotive OEMs / Engineering Organizations & simulation experience from Automotive OEMs / Engineering Organizations.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.