Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco, we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind.
Atlas Copco is based in Stockholm, Sweden, with customers in more than 180 countries. In 2019, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK104 (BEUR 10) and about 39 000 employees at year-end.
Technical Literature in GECIA is looking for the Design/Project Engineer in 3D instruction team.
The mission of the 3D instruction team is to Create & manage the interactive 3D Service & maintenance instructions, Installation guidelines which is helpful for service engineers in the field for effective & efficient installation, commissioning & servicing of machines.
In the job of Design Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco.
- Prepare 3D service, Maintenance & commissioning instructions using SAP 3D visual enterprise.
- CO-ordinate with all stakeholders for input collection, execution, approval & publication.
- Technically review instructions prepared by executors.
- Brainstorm on the service/maintenance procedure & finalize after discussion with technical support teams.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects with desired quality.
- Take ownership of assigned projects.
- Look for the innovative techniques other than standard practices been followed.
- Generate innovative ideas through self-study of new technologies in market.
- Monitor performance parameter like Timely completion, Quality of instructions and First time right
- Generating necessary documents for task as per Quality Systems, timely updating of documents like work instructions and checklists.
What you can expect from us?
- An excellent culture.
- Ample opportunities for professional development.
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day.
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity.
- Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion.
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally.
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on interesting projects.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
What we expect of you?
- The right candidate has a bachelor’s mechanical degree with minimum 2 years of experience in field service in the area of compressors & dryers.
- Experience from CAD software (Autodesk Inventor).
- Knowledge of ERP, PLM system would be an added advantage.
- Clear & precise communication – good communicator.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fast learner
- Servicing, maintenance knowledge of compressor & dryers
- Should have working knowledge of Compressors, dryers.
- Should have basic knowledge of CAD software.
- Knowledge of ERP (BPCS) will be an advantage.
- Good in communication skills in English.
- Good in interpersonal skills including self-starter and positive approach.
- Good sense of urgency.
- Should be customer focused.
- Should be a team player with learning attitude.
- Capable of working under time pressure to respect deadlines.
City : Pune
Last Day to Apply : [[08/12/2021]]
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.