Skyroot Aerospace is a National award-winning growth-stage start-up, founded by former ISRO scientists. Our mission is to democratize access to space by providing Affordable, Reliable, and Responsive space launch solutions. We are a close-knit team of more than 90 Space professionals building leading space launch vehicles from India for the world.
Job Description: The position is responsible to design complex systems and mechanisms for the various flight applications from the conceptual stage to design qualification.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3+ Years of Experience in Multibody Systems / New product Design & Development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with any standard 3D CAD packages
- At least 2 years of experience in configuring, detail design, prototyping and qualification of new products.
- Good Knowledge in Hand calculations, Material selection / qualification process, Fastener’s selection etc.
- Manage time and deliverables of multiple design projects through various phases of design.
- Good knowledge and apply future trends in design techniques, technology and materials.
- Communicate concepts and ideas through verbal, visual, and written means.
- Collaborate with vendors for relevant product realization / proto-typing / testing / qualification.