We have an excellent opportunity for Signaling Design Engineer Rail with Atkins for Bangalore & Gurgaon Location,
SNC Lavalin Group Atkins is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
JD: Signaling Design Engineer.
Produce/Check Signaling principles designs, specifications, Signaling scheme plans & associated calculations, Control Tables, reports and working drawings to meet contract requirements within agreed time-scales and performance parameters.
• Understand and adhere to the safety and engineering culture of the organization
• Actively engaging with winning work, and technically leading design estimating
• Assist with the identification and development of technical options to meet client requirements
• Resolving technical issues or raising to the appropriate authority for resolution with potential solutions
• Leading / participating inter-disciplinary communication, activities and reviews
• Supporting the Design Manager to manage the engineering / design budget and supporting the project’s commercial objectives
• Assisting with project closeout and hand over of deliverables to the Client
• Supporting the collective learning of the organization.
• Co-operate with performance appraisals to develop your potential and identify opportunities for training and continuing professional development.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Overall, more than 3 to 10yrs of total experience in relevant industry along with 2-3yrs of experience with valid IRSE Principles Designer license.
• Significant UK signaling principles design experience (schemes and / or Interlocking design)
• Holds Valid or Expired IRSE Signaling Principles Designer License 1.1.550
• Understanding of the Network Rail GRIP process for Signaling projects
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of undertaking Design CRE responsibilities on Network Rail infrastructure
• Incorporated Engineer / Chartered Engineer
• Full Corporate Member of the IRSE
Note : Mandatory IRSE License required ( Valid or Expired ) both are fine.
Kindly email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention reference from www.curiosumportal.in when applying!