About Skyroot Aerospace :
Skyroot Aerospace is a National award-winning growth-stage start-up, founded by former ISRO scientists. Our mission is to democratize access to space by providing Affordable, Reliable, and Responsive space launch solutions. We are a close-knit team of more than 90 Space professionals building leading space launch vehicles from India for the world.
Job Description: Skyroot Aerospace is seeking a highly talented Turbomachinery Engineer to join a rapidly growing space start-up. The candidate will be associated with Liquid Propulsion Team.
- Master’s degree in related Engineering field with 2-3 years of experience in Turbomachinery and area related to Liquid Propulsion.
- Knowledge of Turbomachinery design.
- Mechanical Design of Impeller, Inducer, Turbine etc.
- Turbine & Pump Fluid Mechanics Design.
- Rotodynamics and Force Balance.
- Design of Bearing and Seals etc.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD modeling Software (SolidWorks preferred).
- Ability to perform Structural and Fluid Analysis (Ansys preferred).
- Experience with Cryogenic Fluids.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and/or other codes.
- Understanding of Additive Manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to write design reports, test plans and deliver design presentations.
- Passion for space exploration and firm belief in delivering affordable access to space.
- Self-driven engineer who thrives in ambiguity.
- Passion & Tenacity to tackle challenging issues unique to rocket Turbopump.
- Experience in start-up or agile development environment.
- Ability to inspire comradery and mutual respect in a diverse team.
Kindly mention reference from www.curiosumportal.in when applying!