The company :
Liebherr India Private Limited with its main site in Mumbai was founded in 2006. It is responsible for sales and customer service of maritime cranes, construction machines (earthmoving, special deep foundation, tower cranes, and concrete technology), mining, mobile and crawler cranes and material handling technology in India and some neighbouring countries.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul port equipment such as harbour mobile cranes, reach stacker, ship cranes, etc.
- Apply electrical, electronically, hydraulically and mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control, electronically control equipment and circuitry, hydraulically circuits and components, mechanical equipment.
- Operate machine for test, inspection, diagnoses and trouble shoot.
- Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanour by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) spares and OEM repaired parts.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on Liebherr machines.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using relevant measuring devices.
- Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency and safe integrity of the machine.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications
- Complete assigned paperwork as to procedures. As a minimum time sheet, work report, expense report in the latest available version. Fill out all forms properly including customers signature where applicable.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods. Promotes a safe work environment by following on site safety rules and ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
- Successfully complete factory authorized training.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Liebherr Service Software (i.e. Scule and Crane Management software).
- Prepare for jobs by checking parts and documentation for accuracy and completeness and any possible required online safety courses (i.e. customer specific safety induction, MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training)).
- Complete jobs independently with as little assistance from others as possible.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting, part and machine related questions when needed.
- Attends training sessions as required.
- Maintains a minimum set of tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for job performance.
- Cares and maintains company tools, machines and equipment.
- Maintains a positive attitude and role model for the other employees to follow.
- Maintains company service literature, and maintains a high awareness of technical changes.
- Assumes the lead person position.
- Trains and/or mentors others in department.
- Refuses to carry out unsafe tasks in conflict with Liebherrs procedures or technical rules.
- Follows the Liebherr Engineers book and the Liebherr code of conduct.
- Restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Candidate who are comfortable to travel and relocate at PAN India Level only apply
- Job Location: PAN India
- Full time Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from reputed Institute / University.
- Min. 3-5 years of hands on experience as maintenance / service engineer preferably on Hydraulic Mobile Cranes or Material Handling equipments.
- Experience with part lists
- Experience with cranes or similar machines in regards to maintenance
- Experience with electrical, mechanical and hydraulically fault finding
- Experience with control systems
Special abilities/Skills :
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in
- individual and group settings.
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Represent the company always convincing and poised
- Negotiating and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license and passport at all times.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: email@example.com.
Liebherr – One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr India Private Limited
Kesar Solitaire, 25Th & 26Th Floor,
Kindly mention reference from www.curiosumportal.in when applying!