We are a globally diversified industrial firm providing products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, and enhance industrial productivity and efficiency. Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited has around 1400 employees based out of 15 locations in the country.
Our success at Ingersoll Rand is enabled by the commitment and dedication of our 16000 employees globally. With our focus on a progressive, diverse and inclusive culture, growth through innovation, emerging markets and services and operational excellence, we are a company that achieves real progress for our customers around the world.
To achieve this progress, we rely on our Vision, Purpose, Values, Competencies and Brand Promise – the principles that unify us in our cause, inspire us in our work and guide us as a cohesive global team.
Our product portfolio consists of Industrial products such as compressors, tools, material handling and pumps
BE or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Full time course)
- Experience in Design of Compressors, Blowers, Vacuum pumps or similar rotating equipment
- Demonstrated Knowledge on sizing, selection of Compressor / Blower / Vacuum Pump equipment and its Packaging (Desirable)
- Fundamental understanding of mechanics of materials and structures and its application to product design and function
- Demonstrated experience in CREO4 or 6 with some exposure to Inventor 2018
- Demonstrated Experience on PLM processes with Windchill (mandatory), Vault (optional) etc.
- Working knowledge in Design of Castings / Machining, Sheet metal Fabrication and DFM practices
- Basic knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic Piping & fittings; Part , Assembly & Sheet metal design and drafting modules for Packaging of Equipment
- Aptitude for Mechanical design calculations by hand, Excel or MATHCAD (optional)
- Basic exposure to Selection, sizing of Electrical motors for above equipment
- Experience of interaction with vendors and manufacturing engineer is preferable
- Working knowledge of GD & T and ASME Y14.5 requirements in Drawings
- Knowledge of Tolerance stack-up, ISO system of limits & fits for Engineering & Assembly drawings
- Understands NPD Engineering, Verification & GATE processes and methodology
- Strong creative, problem-solving mindset.
- Exposure to FEA and interpretation of results is a plus
- Exposure to project management practices is a plus
- Experience in NPD, LCE or VAVE of Packaged Machinery, Compressors, Blowers or Vacuum technology
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience after degree, in the design of Rotary Compressors or similar Industrial Equipment
- Command of verbal and written English. German language skills are an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Conversant with Microsoft Office tools – Word; Excel; PPT
- Flexible to travel domestically & overseas for short durations, based on business need
Kindly mention reference from www.curiosumportal.in when applying!