Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in modeling and characterization of the dynamics of mechanical systems (eg, multibody dynamics)—vehicles, robot motion planning, robotic arms—using software like MATLAB, Simulink, Simscape.
- Experience in modeling of closed loop control systems (PID control) in MATLAB.
- Finite Elements Analysis methods approach to solving structural and other problems.
- Willingness to learn quickly, systematically in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Strong analytical ability, thinking from first principles.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves; do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience in any automotive OEM or ancillary of designing vehicle components.
- Experience with heat transfer and thermal analysis of battery packs, air conditioning systems.
Proficiency with Tools/Technologies
- MATLAB, Simulink, Powertrain Blockset, Vehicle Dynamics Blockset
BE/BTech, ME/MTech in Mechanical or Electrical (3-5 years’ experience)