Required Experience & Skills
- Testing BLDC motors, speed controllers, battery packs, power control switches.
- Designing automated test setups for above aggregates using smart instruments and programming them with microcontrollers & PCs.
- Microcontroller programming for real-time applications.
- Ability to create and read schematics for electrical and electronic assembling.
- Planning & selection of components for wiring and routing power and signal cables inside an electric vehicle.
- Willingness to learn quickly, systematically in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Strong analytical ability, thinking from first principles.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves; do whatever it takes to get the job done.
BE/BTech, ME/MTech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.