UCAM is a pioneer in CNC rotary tables in India. It has established itself as a market leader in the field of precision CNC rotary indexing tables for the machine tool industry. Aiming at exponential growth, UCAM has diversified into new verticals under the brands ‘Nimble Machines & Nimble Electric’. Nimble Electric specializes in the design and manufacture of high-performance motors, such as torque motors for various industries like machine tools, agriculture, aerospace, automobile, defense, etc. Nimble Machines designs and manufactures sophisticated machines like precision gear hobbing machines, thread grinding machines, and surface grinding machines.
About the Internship/Job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide technical support to sales engineers.
2. Involve and support in work holding selection and cycle time calculation.
3. Work on the validation of the machines for their capabilities and specifications.
4. Provide support to the service team to resolve complaints related to the application.
5. Conduct root cause analysis and cause and effect analysis for quality issues in components produced on the machines Well performed Interns have benefit to get in to on rolls of the Company.
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
Must have completed their ME/MTech (gear manufacturing)